Friday, February 20, 2009

Tell me your Needs

Go to Google and type in your name in quotations (like "Meika needs") and write the first ten things (good thing it's only 10, I would have had to resort to a different spelling).

Here are mine:

1. Rebecca needs enlightenment! (I sure could!)
2. Rebecca needs a family that will provide her love and support (have it!)
3. Rebecca needs support around her eduacational goals, to keep her on track with her homework and to make sure she is truly understanding the concepts at hand.
4. Rebecca needs to take a p... (how did Google know I have been drinking lots of water today?)5. Rebecca needs a family--do you know someone? (someone with whom I could start my own family, perhaps? cuz that would be great) 5. Rebecca needs a prayer (always)
6. Rebecca needs the receipts from each chapter's recruitment chairs (apparently I'm the treasurer of some sort of club or sorority, who knew?)
7. Rebecca needs to take her contacts out (Huh? I just put in new ones this morning)
8. Rebecca needs to find out (find out what? Pretty much everything)
9. Rebecca needs to clarify (I'm a little confused about this one)
10. Rebecca needs someone to come stay with my dogs for 9 days (I didn't know I had a dog, let alone multiple dogs--but if I need someone to stay with them for 9 days I must be going somewhere far away. I hope it's someplace warm!)

1 comment:

  1. I did this and it is unfortunate that I have the same name (and spelling) as Lindsay Lohan...lol. She evidently needs to stop wearing fur, she needs to wear a bra, she needs to go to rehab, etc. The list of things she needs just gets better and better...or worse and worse. LOL.

    ReplyDelete