Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's not a computer virus, but it sure is starting to feel like one

You know the "25 Random things about Me" tag that's spreading across Facebook like a bad cold through your office? Don't lie, because I know you've seen it too--some of you have even participated. While I've enjoyed reading lists of random things about my Facebook friends, I enjoyed this list of 25 random things about Facebook even more. I wish I could take credit for it, but alas I cannot. For a good chuckle give a click here. It's funny because it's true!

1 comment:

  1. Benefits of technology can definitely backfire. It's why I've considered making my blog private. Then I figured I'm simply safer if I keep some thoughts to myself. That way they never get out. It's another reason why I don't link my blog to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete