Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's Match!

Strange thing...I was looking through/cleaning out some drawers full of old papers last night and I came across some wedding announcements from friends who've gotten hitched in the last couple of years. I don't know if this strikes you as odd, but it did me--about 75% of the couples in those announcement photos had something in common--they look like each other! Seriously. Not even Kidding. I wish I had a scanner so I could scan the photos and post them here. The betrotheds look alike--like they could be related, and not by marriage. It's kind of creepy.

I do remember reading an article once that talked about how people are attracted to people who resemble themselves or family members because we like familiar faces. It kind of makes sense, but again, also kind of creepy.

What do you think? Are you generally attracted to people who resemble your family? Or do you think that's kind of creepy too?

1 comment:

  1. I consider this particular anomaly is funny too. Notice Mike and I don't look alike.

    ReplyDelete