Friday, July 24, 2009

Catching up

So, I realize I have some, no let's face it, lots of catching up to do on blogging about my summer activities. Please forgive if these are a little out of order...
First week of June: Went on vacation with friends to Catalina.


Father's Day:
Found out my little sister and her hubby are expecting a baby!--but not until February. This will be the first grandchild for both families--can you say "spoiled rotten"? Naw, my sister won't let that happen.


Fourth of July weekend:
Drove to South Dakota with another group of friends to spend the 4th at Mount Rushmore.


July 10th:
XanGo Summer party at Seven Peaks Water Park at which my "band" and I competed in the final round of the XanGo Rock Band competition and won first place. I cannot tell a lie. We rocked it!
July 18th:
Went to the Jack's Mannequin and The Fray concert at USANA ampitheatre. One of the best concerts I've ever been to. The bands were awesome and the company was not too shabby either.

In between all that has been lots of hot tubbing, playing board games and going to movies.

2 comments:

  1. Been thinkin' about you. I'm sad I missed the XanGo summer party, though not the swimsuit part of 7 Peaks. I can't tell who was in your band. Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was Nate Farnsworth, Adam Blake (he was behind the screen in every photo) and Andrea Waterfall.

    ReplyDelete