Friday, December 4, 2009

Dinner for one-Microwave Fish

I learned this from my mom a couple of weeks ago when having dinner at her house. I made it again for myself on Sunday and it was SO heavenly! I cannot keep this a secret. It's delicious, it's healthy, it's simple--and you can eat it out of the dish you cook it in so there's hardly any clean-up.

Place a frozen fish filet (I use Salmon) in a covered microwaveable bowl.
Top with a pat of butter or drizzle with Olive Oil.
Sprinkle with your favorite seasoning (I use Lawry's seasoning salt).
Top with a generous handful of fresh spinach leaves or finely shredded carrot (add lemon juice if desired).
Cover and place in microwave.
Cook for 3 minute intervals until fish flakes easily with a fork.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought. You could write a book with the title "Dinner for One" and make millions of dollars, go on a book tour and do editorials in magazines...again, it's just a thought. Heehee

    ReplyDelete