Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Frustration that is Boys

Here's an actuall converstion I had over IM with a friend of the male persuasion the other day (his name has been omitted, not really sure why, but I thought it would be mean to reveal his identity):

Him:
hi
what you doing tonight?


1:31pm Rebecca:
um...nada so far. Unless laundry counts.


1:32pm Him:
yay!
i hear there is a multi stake thing up the canyon


1:32pm Rebecca:
oh, really?


1:33pm Him:
thats the rumor


1:34pm Rebecca:
are you going?


1:35pm Him:
yes and institute


1:36pm Rebecca:
ok...


1:43pm Him:
nothing much


1:45pm Rebecca:
yeah. So, were you telling me about the activity as an invite? or just because?


1:46pm Him:
you should come too!


1:48pm Rebecca:
well, thanks for the invite.


1:48pm Him:
:)


1:51pm Rebecca:
what is this activity exactly? Where up the canyon? What time?


1:52pm Him:
i believe its at the dell no idea what time


end of conversation (imagine me throwing my hands up in frustration). Am I wrong to be annoyed by that? Why can't guys ever just give a direct invitation? Can anyone tell me why? Seriously, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment