Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I recently posted about my renewed efforts to lose some more of my extra poundage. So far this week is going better on the exercise than the last couple of weeks, but I'm going to try keeping track of workouts etc on here so I'm accountable to something/someone even of it's just my blog or random blog surfers who come across this inadvertently. It helps me stay motivated to work harder when I know someone will know if I slacked off, but I find this way much less humiliating than standing in line to get weighed by a stranger each week.

So you all know--my goal is to lose 10 lbs (I may or may not put the actual number out there) by my birthday in the end of May. So far I'm down .6 lbs. It's a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

So far this week's workouts are as such:
Monday- worked biceps, triceps and chest with free-weights. Did lots and lots of lunges and crunches.
Tuesday- Went to Yoga. Lots of lunges and ab work, again (it hurts so good!).
Wednesday - resting because I can barely move. Will get back in there tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, lets feel the hurt! don't let me slack off!

    ReplyDelete